This Villa is located in Sarantari Area, Hersonissos,in an exceptional location, overlooking the Hersonissos Bay.The villa is built in harmony with the landscape, with the sparkling blue waters of the Aegean Sea and the cosmopolitan tourist resort of Hersonissos. Built in different levels, it combines the natural beauty of a superb garden with an elegant swimming pool and BBQ area.
The villa is in an architectural style of a maisonette in a two floor layout. It can accommodate 7 persons and consists of 3 bedrooms: One bedroom is with twin beds, a bathroom with shower and terrace on the ground floor; the second bedroom is with double bed and possibility to place an extra sofa bed, bathroom with bath and balcony on the first floor, and the third bedroom is with twin beds, a large en-suite bathroom with shower and balcony on the second floor.
The ground floor, itself, is in two different levels comprising of the main living room with a fireplace, a separate dining room and a very spacious plan fully equipped kitchen. Three steps lower, next to the bedroom, there is a gym room with a steam bath. All rooms in the villa are air conditioned.
The nearest sandy beach is 200m away, while local taverns and supermarket is in a walking distance of 150m. The Hersonissos village is located in 800m and the Heraklion Airport is 24km away and after 5km there is a golf course.
|DEPOSIT 30% WITH THE CONFIRMATION OF THE BOOKING 70% THE REST 30 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL|
Available from 5 pm on day of arrival and it is customary to vacate by 10 am on day of departure.
DEPOSIT 30% WITH THE CONFIRMATION OF THE BOOKING 70% THE REST 30 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL
1. CONTRACT: The acceptance of reservation by Rethymno Tours is subject to availability. The reservation is finalized once you receive the confirmation in written by Rethymno Tours. The minimum is one week and can start any day of the week.
2. PAYMENT: In order to confirm your booking, a deposit of 25% is required by cheque or credit card on the total cost of accommodation, car hire or transfers. The remaining balance must be received no less than 4 weeks prior to departure. Should full payment not be received by this date we reserve the right to cancel the booking and issue cancellation charges as shown below. When a booking is made within 4 weeks of departure, full payment should accompany the Booking Form.
3. ACCOMMODATION: Accommodation is only for the use of those people named at the time of booking and if you wish to add members to your party, you should advise in writing, with any payment due. Accommodation is available to you at the earliest between 1pm to 5pm on date of arrival and we would appreciate that you vacate by 10am on date of departure. The accommodation cost includes, electricity, linen, towels, and cleaning prior to arrival. Any damage or breakage should be notified and appropriate payment made to the local agent, prior to your departure. We reserve the right to change for breakage and damage not reported and discovered later. In the unlikely event that we are unable to provide the accommodation booked, we reserve the right to substitute an alternative of a similar standard.
4. CANCELLATION: We require to be advised in writing. Our charges, not including insurance payments, which are not refundable, are as follows:
Notification Cancellation Charge
More than 30 days 25%
Less 30 till 20 days 60%
Less 20 till 10 days 80%
Less than 10 days 100%
5. CHANGES: Should you wish to make changes to your confirmed booking we will do our best to assist you. A charge of 10 Euro may be made to cover administrative costs.
6. LIABILITIES: Your booking is subject to the terms and conditions of companies or persons that supply services to the Principals of Smart Holidays. We have taken all reasonable care in selecting the accommodation and compiling the information, but as we arrange accommodation, car hire and transfers through third parties, changes do sometimes occur. If we consider your holiday may be affected we will endeavor to inform you prior to your departure. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising in connection with a holiday, caused by any matter outside our reasonable control. We do not accept any liability for the cancellation of your holiday as a result of force majored, war, threat of war, riots, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural disasters, acts of government, closure of airports or similar events beyond our reasonable control. We cannot be held liable for any failure in public utilities nor can we accept liability for any inconvenience discomfort or annoyance you may suffer, on building works being carried out on properties over which we have no control.
7. COMPLAINTS: Your holiday enjoyment is of prime important to us. In the event that you have cause for complaint whilst on holiday you must immediately report the matter to our nearest office on Crete, (details of which are given on your travel documents) so that our local office staff and suppliers have the opportunity to resolve the matter on the spot. Until we are aware of a problem or complaint we cannot begin to resolve it.
8. STANDARDS: Hotels are classified by the Greek authorities and we show the rating of these in our brochure. Although we suggest star rating, villas and private houses are not as yet classified, but we do endeavor to ensure that they and all of those you are familiar with, as will many other standards. The relaxed attitude of the Greek people may frustrate at times, but it is these same characteristics which can also charm and delight.
9. CONDITIONS: Any failure of one part of the contract does not mean the failure of the entire contract. When accepting your booking, it will be understood that you are agreeing to these Booking Conditions on behalf of all members of your party.
10. LEGAL PROCEDURES: Court Proceedings may only be brought against the Tour Operators, in the jurisdiction of the domicile of the Tour Operator and under the judiciary system of that same domicile.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Aegean Blue Villa
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|TASALE||Villa/Apartment 3 Bedrooms||1||7||Tuesday, 16 June 2020||Monday, 20 July 2020||502,00€ Per night||7||100|
|TASALE||Villa/Apartment 3 Bedrooms||1||7||Tuesday, 21 July 2020||Tuesday, 25 August 2020||546,00€ Per night||7||100|
|TASALE||Villa/Apartment 3 Bedrooms||1||7||Wednesday, 26 August 2020||Wednesday, 30 September 2020||354,00€ Per night||7||100|
|TASALE||Villa/Apartment 3 Bedrooms||1||7||Thursday, 01 October 2020||Saturday, 31 October 2020||236,00€ Per night||7||100|
Here's a list of some of the great things you can purchase while making a booking at this property.
Aircondition included0,00€ ( Per day )