The Studio offers one double bed, a bathroom with shower, dining area and kitchenette equipped with a small refrigerator, small stove, coffee maker, kettle and all necessary equipment for two people to dine. The Studios provide comfortable terraces, where you can enjoy all your meals overlooking the sea or the mountain and gardens. An extra foldable bed is available whenever required. The Studios can accommodate up to three guests.
Each Apartment offers one bedroom with a double or twin beds, a bathroom with shower, living room with two sofa beds, dining area and a kitchenette equipped with a small refrigerator, small stove, coffee maker, kettle and all necessary equipment for three or four guests. All Apartments have a spacious terrace where you can enjoy all your meals with wonderful Sea views. The Apartments can accommodate from two up to four guests.
Each Maisonette, offers two sea view bedrooms on the upper floor, each with private terrace, and a bathroom with shower. One bedroom provides a double bed and the other one twin beds. On the lower level there is a living room with a sofa bed, dining area and a separate kitchen equipped with a small refrigerator, small stove, coffee maker, kettle and all necessary equipment for four to five people. Large windows allow your eyes to soar over the blue of sky and sea and an additional spacious terrace offers you the opportunity to enjoy your meals in a relaxed atmosphere. The Maisonettes can accommodate from two up to six guests.
Istron Homes facilities: Welcome basket (wine, fresh fruits) Basic kitchen supplies upon arrival (bottle of water, coffee, tea, sugar, salt, pepper, oregano, paper napkins and kitchen paper). Wi-Fi internet. One air condition unit per home Safe box Hairdryer Bath amenities, toilet paper Sunbeds Landscaped gardens with plants and trees Private parking Housekeeping (change of linen) once a week Towels / sheets Baby cot on request
From Istron Homes, you can easily reach the following: Bus stop: 20 meters, Voulisma beach and the surrounding small beaches: 300 meters, Istron/Kalo Chorio Village: 800 meters, Super Market: from 300 meters, ATM cash machine: 800 meters, Restaurants & Bars: from 300 meters Port of Agios Nikolaos: 12km Marina of Agios Nikolaos: 12km
Available from 3 pm on day of arrival and it is customary to vacate by 11 am day of departure.
1. CONTRACT: Your completed Booking Form, or written confirmation, should be received no later than 5 days after the booking has been confirmed by email. A contract will exist with the Principals of Rethymno Tours, when we have received your written confirmation and deposit, and we have issued a Confirmation Invoice.
2. PAYMENT: In order to confirm your booking, a deposit of 25% is required by cheque or credit card on the total cost of accommodation, car hire or transfers. The remaining balance must be received no less than 4 weeks prior to departure. Should full payment not be received by this date we reserve the right to cancel the booking and issue cancellation charges as shown below. When a booking is made within 4 weeks of departure, full payment should accompany the Booking Form.
3. ACCOMMODATION: Accommodation is only for the use of those people named at the time of booking and if you wish to add members to your party, you should advise in writing, with any payment due. Accommodation is available to you at the earliest between 1pm to 5pm on date of arrival and we would appreciate that you vacate by 10am on date of departure. The accommodation cost includes, electricity, linen, towels, and cleaning prior to arrival. Any damage or breakage should be notified and appropriate payment made to the local agent, prior to your departure. We reserve the right to change for breakage and damage not reported and discovered later. In the unlikely event that we are unable to provide the accommodation booked, we reserve the right to substitute an alternative of a similar standard.
4. CANCELLATION: We require to be advised in writing. Our charges, not including insurance payments, which are not refundable, are as follows:
Notification Cancellation Charge
More than 30 days 25%
Less 30 till 20 days 60%
Less 20 till 10 days 80%
Less than 10 days 100%
5. CHANGES: Should you wish to make changes to your confirmed booking we will do our best to assist you. A charge of 10 Euro may be made to cover administrative costs.
6. LIABILITIES: Your booking is subject to the terms and conditions of companies or persons that supply services to the Principals of Smart Holidays. We have taken all reasonable care in selecting the accommodation and compiling the information, but as we arrange accommodation, car hire and transfers through third parties, changes do sometimes occur. If we consider your holiday may be affected we will endeavor to inform you prior to your departure. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising in connection with a holiday, caused by any matter outside our reasonable control. We do not accept any liability for the cancellation of your holiday as a result of force majored, war, threat of war, riots, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural disasters, acts of government, closure of airports or similar events beyond our reasonable control. We cannot be held liable for any failure in public utilities nor can we accept liability for any inconvenience discomfort or annoyance you may suffer, on building works being carried out on properties over which we have no control.
7. COMPLAINTS: Your holiday enjoyment is of prime important to us. In the event that you have cause for complaint whilst on holiday you must immediately report the matter to our nearest office on Crete, (details of which are given on your travel documents) so that our local office staff and suppliers have the opportunity to resolve the matter on the spot. Until we are aware of a problem or complaint we cannot begin to resolve it.
8. STANDARDS: Hotels are classified by the Greek authorities and we show the rating of these in our brochure. Although we suggest star rating, villas and private houses are not as yet classified, but we do endeavor to ensure that they and all of those you are familiar with, as will many other standards.
The relaxed attitude of the Greek people may frustrate at times, but it is these same characteristics which can also charm and delight.
9. CONDITIONS: Any failure of one part of the contract does not mean the failure of the entire contract. When accepting your booking, it will be understood that you are agreeing to these Booking Conditions on behalf of all members of your party.
10. LEGAL PROCEDURES: Court Proceedings may only be brought against the Tour Operators, in the jurisdiction of the domicile of the Tour Operator and under the judiciary system of that same domicile.
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
Here's a list of some of the great things you can purchase while making a booking at this property.