This Villa is a wonderful countryside villa, located in the picturesque village of Roussospiti, 7 Kms from Rethymno town. The living space of the villa is 240 sqm. and it also features a surrounding are of 500 sqm, including a private pool, BBQ facilities, table tennis and many more!
This Villa is a new, three storey construction, built with its owners´ great care and will to create an exceptional holiday home. Tastefully decorated, with spacious and cosy rooms, this villa is ready to satisfy even the most demanding guests and to meet all your daily needs, providing all modern conveniences and amenities.
This Villa is the epitome of comfort and style combined with just the right rustic touches! With five bedrooms, three bathrooms, a gym, a wonderful living room area, fully equipped kitchen, lovely garden and pool, its size makes it ideal for big families or large groups of friends!
At the same time, this amazing villa gives you the chance to enjoy the place´s best elements…amazing view towards the sea, as well as the mountains, the fresh country air and the wonderful greek sun.
This Villa is the perfect destination for those who want to have an experience of the local way of living, in the best way possible.
In the village you will find two tavernas, a traditional cafe, a mini market and a kiosk all within walking distance.
The villa is smartly located and offers an easy access to many worth visiting sightseeing spots and the highway, too, making it a great base for your trips to the famous sandy beaches of Rethymno.
Externally, the villa is built with stone, in a classic, yet modern way. There is a large garden with trees and the surrounding area is filled with olive trees, grass and flowers, lawn covered areas and amazing view to the mountains!
There is a 45sqm private swimming pool with children´s end, sun beds and umbrellas, at your disposal. You may relax at this fantastic place.
There are also BBQ facilities available, next to a small house with large windows offering direct access to the swimming pool with a TV, dining table, sofas and books for dining al fresco.
Patio furniture are also available on the veranda and terrace!
On the ground floor there are two bedrooms, one with double bed and one with twin beds, and one bathroom. The double bedroom has direct access to the pool and BBQ area. There is also a large open space with a table tennis and gym room for adults and children.
The stairs lead to the upper floor, where is the living room area with a fireplace The fully equipped kitchen and big dining table, are in the same level. From the kitchen you can access to a small balcony where another dinning table is there for dinning al fresco. There is also one double bedroom and bathroom in this floor.
Second Floor - Attic
In this level there are two bedrooms one master double bedroom and another bedroom with a wooden loft which features two twin beds and a sofa bed, specially for kids! There is also a bathroom and the laundry room. From the verandas from the second floor there are wonderful views of the area with the olive groves, blue sky and landscape!
Available from 5 pm on day of arrival and it is customary to vacate by 10 am on day of departure.
1. CONTRACT: Your completed Booking Form, or written confirmation, should be received no later than 5 days after the booking has been confirmed by email. A contract will exist with the Principals of Rethymno Tours, when we have received your written confirmation and deposit, and we have issued a Confirmation Invoice.
2. PAYMENT: In order to confirm your booking, a deposit of 25% is required by cheque or credit card on the total cost of accommodation, car hire or transfers. The remaining balance must be received no less than 4 weeks prior to departure. Should full payment not be received by this date we reserve the right to cancel the booking and issue cancellation charges as shown below. When a booking is made within 4 weeks of departure, full payment should accompany the Booking Form.
3. ACCOMMODATION: Accommodation is only for the use of those people named at the time of booking and if you wish to add members to your party, you should advise in writing, with any payment due. Accommodation is available to you at the earliest between 1pm to 5pm on date of arrival and we would appreciate that you vacate by 10am on date of departure. The accommodation cost includes, electricity, linen, towels, and cleaning prior to arrival. Any damage or breakage should be notified and appropriate payment made to the local agent, prior to your departure. We reserve the right to change for breakage and damage not reported and discovered later. In the unlikely event that we are unable to provide the accommodation booked, we reserve the right to substitute an alternative of a similar standard.
4. CANCELLATION: We require to be advised in writing. Our charges, not including insurance payments, which are not refundable, are as follows:
Notification Cancellation Charge
More than 30 days 25%
Less 30 till 20 days 60%
Less 20 till 10 days 80%
Less than 10 days 100%
5. CHANGES: Should you wish to make changes to your confirmed booking we will do our best to assist you. A charge of 10 Euro may be made to cover administrative costs.
6. LIABILITIES: Your booking is subject to the terms and conditions of companies or persons that supply services to the Principals of Smart Holidays. We have taken all reasonable care in selecting the accommodation and compiling the information, but as we arrange accommodation, car hire and transfers through third parties, changes do sometimes occur. If we consider your holiday may be affected we will endeavor to inform you prior to your departure. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising in connection with a holiday, caused by any matter outside our reasonable control. We do not accept any liability for the cancellation of your holiday as a result of force majored, war, threat of war, riots, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural disasters, acts of government, closure of airports or similar events beyond our reasonable control. We cannot be held liable for any failure in public utilities nor can we accept liability for any inconvenience discomfort or annoyance you may suffer, on building works being carried out on properties over which we have no control.
7. COMPLAINTS: Your holiday enjoyment is of prime important to us. In the event that you have cause for complaint whilst on holiday you must immediately report the matter to our nearest office on Crete, (details of which are given on your travel documents) so that our local office staff and suppliers have the opportunity to resolve the matter on the spot. Until we are aware of a problem or complaint we cannot begin to resolve it.
8. STANDARDS: Hotels are classified by the Greek authorities and we show the rating of these in our brochure. Although we suggest star rating, villas and private houses are not as yet classified, but we do endeavor to ensure that they and all of those you are familiar with, as will many other standards.
The relaxed attitude of the Greek people may frustrate at times, but it is these same characteristics which can also charm and delight.
9. CONDITIONS: Any failure of one part of the contract does not mean the failure of the entire contract. When accepting your booking, it will be understood that you are agreeing to these Booking Conditions on behalf of all members of your party.
10. LEGAL PROCEDURES: Court Proceedings may only be brought against the Tour Operators, in the jurisdiction of the domicile of the Tour Operator and under the judiciary system of that same domicile.
Some features of this website need to store information about your visit. This is used only to provide service to you, is never shared with anyone else and is deleted when no longer needed.
You have not yet told us if we can collect Personally Identifiable Information about you
You must consent to us storing this data for you to be able to make bookings on this site. Regardless of whether or not you consent to your data being stored, we will store a cookie on your computer to tell us whether or not you have opted in. This helps us to ensure that we do not constantly ask you whether or not you want to opt in or out and it does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you change your mind you can visit the "App permissions" page at any time to opt in or out.
The information is stored for different time periods depending on the nature of your visit. So, if you are just looking around we will store approximate geographical location (country level) information. If you perform searches, then to make search forms more user friendly we will store the last things you searched on. This information is typically stored for a maximum of 24 hours and is only used to make your visit more pleasant.
When you make a booking with us, by necessity more information is stored.
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|TASALE||Villa/Apartment 5 Bedrooms||1||11||Friday, 01 April 2022||Tuesday, 31 May 2022||210,00€ Per night||7||100||Book now!|
|TASALE||Villa/Apartment 5 Bedrooms||1||11||Wednesday, 01 June 2022||Thursday, 30 June 2022||285,00€ Per night||7||100||Book now!|
|TASALE||Villa/Apartment 5 Bedrooms||1||11||Friday, 01 July 2022||Wednesday, 31 August 2022||420,00€ Per night||7||100||Book now!|
|TASALE||Villa/Apartment 5 Bedrooms||1||11||Thursday, 01 September 2022||Friday, 30 September 2022||285,00€ Per night||7||100||Book now!|
|TASALE||Villa/Apartment 5 Bedrooms||1||11||Saturday, 01 October 2022||Monday, 31 October 2022||210,00€ Per night||7||100||Book now!|
Here's a list of some of the great things you can purchase while making a booking at this property.