Built to luxury designer standards the immaculate and new Villas comprise four ultra modern detached villas set around a generously proportioned swimming pool (96sqm) with beautiful surrounding large paved sun terraces.
The position outside the village of Gerani, in Western Crete is ideal for a peaceful seaside holiday, with the sea, and sand and shingle beach just a short stroll away down quiet lanes.
Each of these outstanding villas is suitable for 6 people, and each is beautifully finished with the finest quality fitments, with air conditioning and with marble and wooden floors. The ground floor has a very spacious open plan living/dining area with huge picture windows to the pool, an attractive seating area with sofas, TV with satellite channels, and stereo/CD system. Beyond the dining area, is a well equipped built in kitchen area with full size cooker/extractor fan, washing machine, fridge freezer and coffee machine/electric kettle. There is a small ground floor cloakroom/WC. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, two on the first floor with built in wardrobes, (in most villas one has a double bed and one with twin beds), and then up a further short flight of steps a small loft style bedroom with twin beds. The master bedroom has a TV. All three bedrooms share a bathroom, with shower, WC and small bath, again beautifully tiled and with marble floors. From the first floor there is a door leading out onto a huge tiled sun terrace with wooden patio furniture. There are small gardens behind the villas with roses and petunias and various flowering shrubs, and each villa has a private parking bay. Beyond the pool is a large lawn with children’s play area. Entering the grounds of these Villas, there is a small separate reception building. In the basement of the complex, you can find a fully-equipped fitness center, which also has a sauna (wet and dry). The southern side of the complex, in particular, offers a beautiful garden that has been designed with grass and also has a children’s play area for our younger friends. There is also a specially designed BBQ area with outdoor furniture.
The nearby village of Gerani has a small variety of tavernas and mini-markets, a butcher and baker, petrol station and there is a regular bus route to the town of Chania (approx. 15 km). A car is recommended.
Available from 5 pm on day of arrival and it is customary to vacate by 10 am on day of departure.
Beach : 200m Chania: 15km
1. CONTRACT: Your completed Booking Form, or written confirmation, should be received no later than 5 days after the booking has been confirmed by email. A contract will exist with the Principals of Rethymno Tours, when we have received your written confirmation and deposit, and we have issued a Confirmation Invoice.
2. PAYMENT: In order to confirm your booking, a deposit of 25% is required by bank transfer or credit card on the total cost of accommodation, car hire or transfers. The remaining balance must be received no less than 4 weeks prior to departure. Should full payment not be received by this date we reserve the right to cancel the booking and issue cancellation charges as shown below. When a booking is made within 4 weeks of departure, full payment should accompany the Booking Form.
3. ACCOMMODATION: Accommodation is only for the use of those people named at the time of booking and if you wish to add members to your party, you should advise in writing, with any payment due. Accommodation is available to you at the earliest between 1pm to 5pm on date of arrival and we would appreciate that you vacate by 10am on date of departure. The accommodation cost includes, electricity, linen, towels, and cleaning prior to arrival. Any damage or breakage should be notified and appropriate payment made to the local agent, prior to your departure. We reserve the right to change for breakage and damage not reported and discovered later. In the unlikely event that we are unable to provide the accommodation booked, we reserve the right to substitute an alternative of a similar standard.
4. CANCELLATION: We require to be advised in writing. Our charges, not including insurance payments, which are not refundable, are as follows:
Notification Cancellation Charge
More than 30 days 25%
Less 30 till 20 days 60%
Less 20 till 10 days 80%
Less than 10 days 100%
5. CHANGES: Should you wish to make changes to your confirmed booking we will do our best to assist you. A charge of 10 Euro may be made to cover administrative costs.
6. LIABILITIES: Your booking is subject to the terms and conditions of companies or persons that supply services to the Principals of Smart Holidays. We have taken all reasonable care in selecting the accommodation and compiling the information, but as we arrange accommodation, car hire and transfers through third parties, changes do sometimes occur. If we consider your holiday may be affected we will endeavor to inform you prior to your departure. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising in connection with a holiday, caused by any matter outside our reasonable control. We do not accept any liability for the cancellation of your holiday as a result of force majored, war, threat of war, riots, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural disasters, acts of government, closure of airports or similar events beyond our reasonable control. We cannot be held liable for any failure in public utilities nor can we accept liability for any inconvenience discomfort or annoyance you may suffer, on building works being carried out on properties over which we have no control.
7. COMPLAINTS: Your holiday enjoyment is of prime important to us. In the event that you have cause for complaint whilst on holiday you must immediately report the matter to our nearest office on Crete, (details of which are given on your travel documents) so that our local office staff and suppliers have the opportunity to resolve the matter on the spot. Until we are aware of a problem or complaint we cannot begin to resolve it.
8. STANDARDS: Hotels are classified by the Greek authorities and we show the rating of these in our brochure. Although we suggest star rating, villas and private houses are not as yet classified, but we do endeavor to ensure that they and all of those you are familiar with, as will many other standards.
The relaxed attitude of the Greek people may frustrate at times, but it is these same characteristics which can also charm and delight.
9. CONDITIONS: Any failure of one part of the contract does not mean the failure of the entire contract. When accepting your booking, it will be understood that you are agreeing to these Booking Conditions on behalf of all members of your party.
10. LEGAL PROCEDURES: Court Proceedings may only be brought against the Tour Operators, in the jurisdiction of the domicile of the Tour Operator and under the judiciary system of that same domicile.
Some features of this website need to store information about your visit. This is used only to provide service to you, is never shared with anyone else and is deleted when no longer needed.
You have not yet told us if we can collect Personally Identifiable Information about you
You must consent to us storing this data for you to be able to make bookings on this site. Regardless of whether or not you consent to your data being stored, we will store a cookie on your computer to tell us whether or not you have opted in. This helps us to ensure that we do not constantly ask you whether or not you want to opt in or out and it does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you change your mind you can visit the "App permissions" page at any time to opt in or out.
The information is stored for different time periods depending on the nature of your visit. So, if you are just looking around we will store approximate geographical location (country level) information. If you perform searches, then to make search forms more user friendly we will store the last things you searched on. This information is typically stored for a maximum of 24 hours and is only used to make your visit more pleasant.
When you make a booking with us, by necessity more information is stored.
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|TASALE||Villa/Apartment 3 Bedrooms||1||6||Friday, 01 April 2022||Saturday, 30 April 2022||188,00€ Per night||5||100||Book now!|
|TASALE||Villa/Apartment 3 Bedrooms||1||6||Sunday, 01 May 2022||Tuesday, 31 May 2022||209,00€ Per night||5||100||Book now!|
|TASALE||Villa/Apartment 3 Bedrooms||1||6||Wednesday, 01 June 2022||Thursday, 30 June 2022||240,00€ Per night||5||100||Book now!|
|TASALE||Villa/Apartment 3 Bedrooms||1||6||Friday, 01 July 2022||Wednesday, 31 August 2022||271,00€ Per night||5||100||Book now!|
|TASALE||Villa/Apartment 3 Bedrooms||1||6||Thursday, 01 September 2022||Friday, 30 September 2022||240,00€ Per night||5||100||Book now!|
|TASALE||Villa/Apartment 3 Bedrooms||1||6||Saturday, 01 October 2022||Monday, 31 October 2022||209,00€ Per night||5||100||Book now!|
Here's a list of some of the great things you can purchase while making a booking at this property.
No other properties nearby.