Set in large gardens with a 90sqm swimming pool, and surrounded with olive trees and lovely flowering shrubs, Villa Mary, which is 200sqm size, is on the outskirts of the small village of Pigi, and can comfortably accommodate 12-14 people. The two floors and the ground/basement floor of this pristine modern villa are connected by an outside-staircase.
The ground floor has two bedrooms, one with twin beds and a balcony, the other with a double bed, shower/WC and balcony with views over the surrounding countryside. The large split-level living room has a fireplace, satellite TV and Stereo. There is a fully equipped built in kitchen with dishwasher and a further large bathroom with bath, power head shower, WC and a washing machine. In front of the villa there is a sun terrace with patio furniture, as well as a BBQ, table tennis, a basketball net and a small children’s play area. Further there is a separate building with fitness equipment, mini-soccer, and Jacuzzi/sauna, which can be used at an extra local charge. There is a ground/basement floor to the house with two bedrooms, one with double bed and one with twin beds, and shower/WC, which can be used when there are more then 8 people.
The upper floor has two further bedrooms, and bath/WC. One bedroom has twin beds and one has a double bed. Both bedrooms open onto balconies. There is a split-level dining area with two sleeping sofa beds and fully equipped kitchen, which opens onto a large balcony shared with one of the bedrooms. There are wonderful distant sea views from this balcony and should you wish to dine here there is another BBQ for your use.
The entire villa has central heating. The bedrooms on the ground floor and first floor have air conditioning available. Discreetly screened with shrubs and trees, in the far corner of the gardens, the owner keeps a tiny private menagerie. The villa´s most welcoming owner has a small boat large enough for five people and upon request is delighted to take guests on boat trips (free of charge). He is also happy to prepare Cretan dishes for you if you should wish, in a traditional stone oven (at an extra charge).
In case of bigger companionships from 2009 in the villa property a newly built guest house is available which can accommodate up to 7 persons more. There are two bedrooms with en-suite shower cabin bathrooms with hydro-massage (one is with double bed and sleeping sofa bed and one with two single beds). The house has a private fully equipped kitchen with washing machine and living room with two sleeping sofa beds, TV, DVD and Stereo.
The nearest shop and taverna are 500 metres from the villa and it is approximately 2,5 km to the nearest supermarket, while the nearest beach is 3 km away. Further tavernas, shops and the beach, along with a host of other amenities can be found in Rethymnon, which is 9 km away. This is a lovely spot for a family holiday.
We consider a car essential.
Available from 5 pm on day of arrival and it is customary to vacate by 10 am on day of departure.
Beach : 3 km
Rethymno : 9 km
1. CONTRACT: Your completed Booking Form, or written confirmation, should be received no later than 5 days after the booking has been confirmed by email. A contract will exist with the Principals of Rethymno Tours, when we have received your written confirmation and deposit, and we have issued a Confirmation Invoice.
2. PAYMENT: In order to confirm your booking, a deposit of 25% is required by cheque or credit card on the total cost of accommodation, car hire or transfers. The remaining balance must be received no less than 4 weeks prior to departure. Should full payment not be received by this date we reserve the right to cancel the booking and issue cancellation charges as shown below. When a booking is made within 4 weeks of departure, full payment should accompany the Booking Form.
3. ACCOMMODATION: Accommodation is only for the use of those people named at the time of booking and if you wish to add members to your party, you should advise in writing, with any payment due. Accommodation is available to you at the earliest between 1pm to 5pm on date of arrival and we would appreciate that you vacate by 10am on date of departure. The accommodation cost includes, electricity, linen, towels, and cleaning prior to arrival. Any damage or breakage should be notified and appropriate payment made to the local agent, prior to your departure. We reserve the right to change for breakage and damage not reported and discovered later. In the unlikely event that we are unable to provide the accommodation booked, we reserve the right to substitute an alternative of a similar standard.
4. CANCELLATION: We require to be advised in writing. Our charges, not including insurance payments, which are not refundable, are as follows:
Notification Cancellation Charge
More than 30 days 25%
Less 30 till 20 days 60%
Less 20 till 10 days 80%
Less than 10 days 100%
5. CHANGES: Should you wish to make changes to your confirmed booking we will do our best to assist you. A charge of 10 Euro may be made to cover administrative costs.
6. LIABILITIES: Your booking is subject to the terms and conditions of companies or persons that supply services to the Principals of Smart Holidays. We have taken all reasonable care in selecting the accommodation and compiling the information, but as we arrange accommodation, car hire and transfers through third parties, changes do sometimes occur. If we consider your holiday may be affected we will endeavor to inform you prior to your departure. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising in connection with a holiday, caused by any matter outside our reasonable control. We do not accept any liability for the cancellation of your holiday as a result of force majored, war, threat of war, riots, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural disasters, acts of government, closure of airports or similar events beyond our reasonable control. We cannot be held liable for any failure in public utilities nor can we accept liability for any inconvenience discomfort or annoyance you may suffer, on building works being carried out on properties over which we have no control.
7. COMPLAINTS: Your holiday enjoyment is of prime important to us. In the event that you have cause for complaint whilst on holiday you must immediately report the matter to our nearest office on Crete, (details of which are given on your travel documents) so that our local office staff and suppliers have the opportunity to resolve the matter on the spot. Until we are aware of a problem or complaint we cannot begin to resolve it.
8. STANDARDS: Hotels are classified by the Greek authorities and we show the rating of these in our brochure. Although we suggest star rating, villas and private houses are not as yet classified, but we do endeavor to ensure that they and all of those you are familiar with, as will many other standards.
The relaxed attitude of the Greek people may frustrate at times, but it is these same characteristics which can also charm and delight.
9. CONDITIONS: Any failure of one part of the contract does not mean the failure of the entire contract. When accepting your booking, it will be understood that you are agreeing to these Booking Conditions on behalf of all members of your party.
10. LEGAL PROCEDURES: Court Proceedings may only be brought against the Tour Operators, in the jurisdiction of the domicile of the Tour Operator and under the judiciary system of that same domicile.
Some features of this website need to store information about your visit. This is used only to provide service to you, is never shared with anyone else and is deleted when no longer needed.
You have not yet told us if we can collect Personally Identifiable Information about you
You must consent to us storing this data for you to be able to make bookings on this site. Regardless of whether or not you consent to your data being stored, we will store a cookie on your computer to tell us whether or not you have opted in. This helps us to ensure that we do not constantly ask you whether or not you want to opt in or out and it does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you change your mind you can visit the "App permissions" page at any time to opt in or out.
The information is stored for different time periods depending on the nature of your visit. So, if you are just looking around we will store approximate geographical location (country level) information. If you perform searches, then to make search forms more user friendly we will store the last things you searched on. This information is typically stored for a maximum of 24 hours and is only used to make your visit more pleasant.
When you make a booking with us, by necessity more information is stored.
|Όνομα τιμοκαταλόγου||Τύπος δωματίου||Ελ. Αρ. Ατόμων||Μεγ. Αρ. Ατόμων||Έγκυρο από||Έγκυρο εως||Ελάχιστες ημέρες||Μέγιστες ημέρες|
|TASALE||Villa/Apartment 6+ Bedrooms||1||12||Πέμπτη, 01 Απριλίου 2021||Δευτέρα, 31 Μαϊος 2021||342,00€ Ανά διανυκτέρευση||5||100||Κράτηση δωματίου|
|TASALE||Villa/Apartment 6+ Bedrooms||1||12||Τρίτη, 01 Ιουνίου 2021||Τετάρτη, 30 Ιουνίου 2021||425,00€ Ανά διανυκτέρευση||5||100||Κράτηση δωματίου|
|TASALE||Villa/Apartment 6+ Bedrooms||1||12||Πέμπτη, 01 Ιουλίου 2021||Τρίτη, 31 Αυγούστου 2021||636,00€ Ανά διανυκτέρευση||5||100||Κράτηση δωματίου|
|TASALE||Villa/Apartment 6+ Bedrooms||1||12||Τετάρτη, 01 Σεπτεμβρίου 2021||Πέμπτη, 30 Σεπτεμβρίου 2021||445,00€ Ανά διανυκτέρευση||5||100||Κράτηση δωματίου|
|TASALE||Villa/Apartment 6+ Bedrooms||1||12||Παρασκευή, 01 Οκτωβρίου 2021||Κυριακή, 31 Οκτωβρίου 2021||317,00€ Ανά διανυκτέρευση||5||100||Κράτηση δωματίου|
Here's a list of some of the great things you can purchase while making a booking at this property.