These Villas are located in Elounda, in Eastern Crete. Arranged on a hill, the Villas offer breathtaking views over the Mirabello Bay and the Aegean Sea. Villas were built (2009) in a traditional style and combine bright earthly colours with natural stone (the local stone of Elounda, Crete, collected during the building excavations), handcrafted by local craftsmen. They are equipped to a high standard with all contemporary amenities, offering a comfortable setting for visitors. The exterior areas are formed with respect to nature and the environment and include swimming pool, barbeque and a sun terrace with a pergola on the pool level, plus a smaller pergola on the middle level balcony.
Each villa (aprox.94 m2) is ideal for 6 people, arranged on three floors. The main entrance on the first floor leads to a comfortable living room with a fireplace while adjoined there is a tastefully furnished dining area with a fully equipped kitchen. Both rooms share a large balcony that offers an unobstructed view of the Cretan landscape. A staircase leads to the ground floor that includes two bedrooms suitable for single or double bed, sharing a bathroom with shower and washing & dryer machine installation. The second floor is occupied by one more double bed bedroom with private shower & WC. A sun terrace with pergola provides views over the mesmerizing blue of Aegean Sea.
The nearest sandy beach is 2km away and the centre of the small village of Elounda where are shops,tavernas,super market and other amenities is at approximately 2km distance.
A car is recommended.
Available from 5 pm on day of arrival and it is customary to vacate by 10 am on day of departure.
STAY 7 DAYS PAY 5 DAYS FOR MAY - OCTOBER
1. CONTRACT: Your completed Booking Form, or written confirmation, should be received no later than 5 days after the booking has been confirmed by email. A contract will exist with the Principals of Rethymno Tours, when we have received your written confirmation and deposit, and we have issued a Confirmation Invoice.
2. PAYMENT: In order to confirm your booking, a deposit of 25% is required by cheque or credit card on the total cost of accommodation, car hire or transfers. The remaining balance must be received no less than 4 weeks prior to departure. Should full payment not be received by this date we reserve the right to cancel the booking and issue cancellation charges as shown below. When a booking is made within 4 weeks of departure, full payment should accompany the Booking Form.
3. ACCOMMODATION: Accommodation is only for the use of those people named at the time of booking and if you wish to add members to your party, you should advise in writing, with any payment due. Accommodation is available to you at the earliest between 1pm to 5pm on date of arrival and we would appreciate that you vacate by 10am on date of departure. The accommodation cost includes, electricity, linen, towels, and cleaning prior to arrival. Any damage or breakage should be notified and appropriate payment made to the local agent, prior to your departure. We reserve the right to change for breakage and damage not reported and discovered later. In the unlikely event that we are unable to provide the accommodation booked, we reserve the right to substitute an alternative of a similar standard.
4. CANCELLATION: We require to be advised in writing. Our charges, not including insurance payments, which are not refundable, are as follows:
Notification Cancellation Charge
More than 30 days 25%
Less 30 till 20 days 60%
Less 20 till 10 days 80%
Less than 10 days 100%
5. CHANGES: Should you wish to make changes to your confirmed booking we will do our best to assist you. A charge of 10 Euro may be made to cover administrative costs.
6. LIABILITIES: Your booking is subject to the terms and conditions of companies or persons that supply services to the Principals of Smart Holidays. We have taken all reasonable care in selecting the accommodation and compiling the information, but as we arrange accommodation, car hire and transfers through third parties, changes do sometimes occur. If we consider your holiday may be affected we will endeavor to inform you prior to your departure. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising in connection with a holiday, caused by any matter outside our reasonable control. We do not accept any liability for the cancellation of your holiday as a result of force majored, war, threat of war, riots, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural disasters, acts of government, closure of airports or similar events beyond our reasonable control. We cannot be held liable for any failure in public utilities nor can we accept liability for any inconvenience discomfort or annoyance you may suffer, on building works being carried out on properties over which we have no control.
7. COMPLAINTS: Your holiday enjoyment is of prime important to us. In the event that you have cause for complaint whilst on holiday you must immediately report the matter to our nearest office on Crete, (details of which are given on your travel documents) so that our local office staff and suppliers have the opportunity to resolve the matter on the spot. Until we are aware of a problem or complaint we cannot begin to resolve it.
8. STANDARDS: Hotels are classified by the Greek authorities and we show the rating of these in our brochure. Although we suggest star rating, villas and private houses are not as yet classified, but we do endeavor to ensure that they and all of those you are familiar with, as will many other standards.
The relaxed attitude of the Greek people may frustrate at times, but it is these same characteristics which can also charm and delight.
9. CONDITIONS: Any failure of one part of the contract does not mean the failure of the entire contract. When accepting your booking, it will be understood that you are agreeing to these Booking Conditions on behalf of all members of your party.
10. LEGAL PROCEDURES: Court Proceedings may only be brought against the Tour Operators, in the jurisdiction of the domicile of the Tour Operator and under the judiciary system of that same domicile.
Some features of this website need to store information about your visit. This is used only to provide service to you, is never shared with anyone else and is deleted when no longer needed.
You have not yet told us if we can collect Personally Identifiable Information about you
You must consent to us storing this data for you to be able to make bookings on this site. Regardless of whether or not you consent to your data being stored, we will store a cookie on your computer to tell us whether or not you have opted in. This helps us to ensure that we do not constantly ask you whether or not you want to opt in or out and it does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you change your mind you can visit the "App permissions" page at any time to opt in or out.
The information is stored for different time periods depending on the nature of your visit. So, if you are just looking around we will store approximate geographical location (country level) information. If you perform searches, then to make search forms more user friendly we will store the last things you searched on. This information is typically stored for a maximum of 24 hours and is only used to make your visit more pleasant.
When you make a booking with us, by necessity more information is stored.
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|TASALE||Villa/Apartment 3 Bedrooms||1||2||Saturday, 01 May 2021||Monday, 31 May 2021||246,00€ Per night||5||100||Book now!|
|TASALE||Villa/Apartment 3 Bedrooms||3||4||Saturday, 01 May 2021||Monday, 31 May 2021||297,00€ Per night||5||100||Book now!|
|TASALE||Villa/Apartment 3 Bedrooms||5||6||Saturday, 01 May 2021||Monday, 31 May 2021||338,00€ Per night||5||100||Book now!|
|TASALE||Villa/Apartment 3 Bedrooms||1||2||Tuesday, 01 June 2021||Wednesday, 14 July 2021||322,00€ Per night||5||100||Book now!|
|TASALE||Villa/Apartment 3 Bedrooms||3||4||Tuesday, 01 June 2021||Wednesday, 14 July 2021||375,00€ Per night||5||100||Book now!|
|TASALE||Villa/Apartment 3 Bedrooms||5||6||Tuesday, 01 June 2021||Wednesday, 14 July 2021||413,00€ Per night||5||100||Book now!|
|TASALE||Villa/Apartment 3 Bedrooms||1||2||Thursday, 15 July 2021||Tuesday, 31 August 2021||388,00€ Per night||7||100||Book now!|
|TASALE||Villa/Apartment 3 Bedrooms||3||4||Thursday, 15 July 2021||Tuesday, 31 August 2021||427,00€ Per night||7||100||Book now!|
|TASALE||Villa/Apartment 3 Bedrooms||5||6||Thursday, 15 July 2021||Tuesday, 31 August 2021||465,00€ Per night||7||100||Book now!|
|TASALE||Villa/Apartment 3 Bedrooms||1||2||Wednesday, 01 September 2021||Thursday, 30 September 2021||322,00€ Per night||5||100||Book now!|
|TASALE||Villa/Apartment 3 Bedrooms||3||4||Wednesday, 01 September 2021||Thursday, 30 September 2021||375,00€ Per night||5||100||Book now!|
|TASALE||Villa/Apartment 3 Bedrooms||5||6||Wednesday, 01 September 2021||Thursday, 30 September 2021||413,00€ Per night||5||100||Book now!|
|TASALE||Villa/Apartment 3 Bedrooms||1||2||Friday, 01 October 2021||Sunday, 31 October 2021||246,00€ Per night||5||100||Book now!|
|TASALE||Villa/Apartment 3 Bedrooms||3||4||Friday, 01 October 2021||Sunday, 31 October 2021||297,00€ Per night||5||100||Book now!|
|TASALE||Villa/Apartment 3 Bedrooms||5||6||Friday, 01 October 2021||Sunday, 31 October 2021||338,00€ Per night||5||100||Book now!|
Here's a list of some of the great things you can purchase while making a booking at this property.
No other properties nearby.