This restored 2-storey detached house has a lovely comfortable family atmosphere, and is set quietly, in a lofty position on the edge of the tiny old traditional hamlet of Vlichada. There are dramatic surrounding views over the mountains, the coastal village of Bali and the sea. The villa is a generous 217sqm in size and with six bedrooms can accommodate up to 12 people. In the small rear garden with leafy trees, there is a pretty 56sqm swimming pool with children’s pool, sun terraces, garden furniture and a stone built BBQ with oven.
The main entrance to the villa is off the poolside terraces. Indoors there is a sitting area with fireplace and satellite TV. Through an archway one reaches the open plan well-equipped kitchen, with dishwasher. A breakfast bar separates it from the nicely furnished living/dining area with another fireplace, and large dining table/chairs. Also on the ground floor there is a bathroom/WC with corner bath and a washing machine, and two bedrooms each with a double bed, and a further WC.
From the sitting area a stone staircase leads upstairs to two bedrooms, and a bathroom/WC with bathtub. One bedroom has a Queen size bed and the other has twin beds. Each room has a small wrought iron balcony with views over the pool and the mountains. Another stone staircase also leads off the living room to a further two bedrooms on the upper floor. One has another Queen size bed and opens to a balcony with very nice distant sea views. The other bedroom has twin beds and via a pair of steps up one can reach a large sun terrace with views over the sea and the surrounding countryside. All bedrooms have air condition. This terrace is also accessible via the upper floor corridor. All of the living areas are equipped with mosquito nets.
The villa is positioned 2 km inland from the lively village of Bali with its small pretty sandy coves, and a variety of taverns and shops can be found at 700m distance.
Car hire is recommended.
Available from 5 pm on day of arrival and it is customary to vacate by 10 am on day of departure.
Bali : 2 km
Heraklion : 35 km
Rethymno : 30 km
EARLY BOOKING TILL 31/03/2017 -5% DISCOUNT
TWO WEEKS BOOKING -5%, THREE WEEKS BOOKING -10% DISCOUNT
1. CONTRACT: Your completed Booking Form, or written confirmation, should be received no later than 5 days after the booking has been confirmed by telephone. A contract will exist with the Principals of Smart Holidays, when we have received your written confirmation and deposit, and we have issued a Confirmation Invoice.
2. PAYMENT: In order to confirm your booking, a deposit of 25% is required by cheque or credit card on the total cost of accommodation, car hire or transfers. The remaining balance must be received no less than 4 weeks prior to departure. Should full payment not be received by this date we reserve the right to cancel the booking and issue cancellation charges as shown below. When a booking is made within 4 weeks of departure, full payment should accompany the Booking Form.
3. ACCOMMODATION: Accommodation is only for the use of those people named at the time of booking and if you wish to add members to your party, you should advise in writing, with any payment due. Accommodation is available to you at the earliest between 1pm to 5pm on date of arrival and we would appreciate that you vacate by 10am on date of departure. The accommodation cost includes, electricity, linen, towels, and cleaning prior to arrival. Any damage or breakage should be notified and appropriate payment made to the local agent, prior to your departure. We reserve the right to change for breakage and damage not reported and discovered later. In the unlikely event that we are unable to provide the accommodation booked, we reserve the right to substitute an alternative of a similar standard.
4. CANCELLATION: We require to be advised in writing. Our charges, not including insurance payments, which are not refundable, are as follows:
Notification Cancellation Charge
More than 30 days 25%
Less 30 till 20 days 60%
Less 20 till 10 days 80%
Less than 10 days 100%
5. CHANGES: Should you wish to make changes to your confirmed booking we will do our best to assist you. A charge of 10 Euro may be made to cover administrative costs.
6. LIABILITIES: Your booking is subject to the terms and conditions of companies or persons that supply services to the Principals of Smart Holidays. We have taken all reasonable care in selecting the accommodation and compiling the information, but as we arrange accommodation, car hire and transfers through third parties, changes do sometimes occur. If we consider your holiday may be affected we will endeavor to inform you prior to your departure. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising in connection with a holiday, caused by any matter outside our reasonable control. We do not accept any liability for the cancellation of your holiday as a result of force majored, war, threat of war, riots, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural disasters, acts of government, closure of airports or similar events beyond our reasonable control. We cannot be held liable for any failure in public utilities nor can we accept liability for any inconvenience discomfort or annoyance you may suffer, on building works being carried out on properties over which we have no control.
7. COMPLAINTS: Your holiday enjoyment is of prime important to us. In the event that you have cause for complaint whilst on holiday you must immediately report the matter to our nearest office on Crete, (details of which are given on your travel documents) so that our local office staff and suppliers have the opportunity to resolve the matter on the spot. Until we are aware of a problem or complaint we cannot begin to resolve it.
8. STANDARDS: Hotels are classified by the Greek authorities and we show the rating of these in our brochure. Although we suggest star rating, villas and private houses are not as yet classified, but we do endeavor to ensure that they and all of those you are familiar with, as will many other standards.
The relaxed attitude of the Greek people may frustrate at times, but it is these same characteristics which can also charm and delight.
9. CONDITIONS: Any failure of one part of the contract does not mean the failure of the entire contract. When accepting your booking, it will be understood that you are agreeing to these Booking Conditions on behalf of all members of your party.
10. LEGAL PROCEDURES: Court Proceedings may only be brought against the Tour Operators, in the jurisdiction of the domicile of the Tour Operator and under the judiciary system of that same domicile.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Aleva Villa
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|TASALE||Villa/Apartment 6+ Bedrooms||1||12||Tuesday, 01 September 2020||Wednesday, 30 September 2020||265,00€ Per night||7||100|
|TASALE||Villa/Apartment 6+ Bedrooms||1||12||Thursday, 01 October 2020||Saturday, 31 October 2020||255,00€ Per night||7||100|
Here's a list of some of the great things you can purchase while making a booking at this property.
Aircondition included0,00€ ( Per day )