Carme complex is situated really close to the traditional and historic village Adele, only nine kilometers in the east of Rethymno, among the Cretan olive groves and fruit-bearing trees.
Carme residential complex is comprised of twelve luxurious villas of 80sqm each, which are located in six separate two storey buildings.
The twelve luxury villas are built in high quality design and materials. Each two storey luxurious residence provides a private external swimming pool 3,5m x 5m, patio furniture, sun beds and is suitable for 4-5 persons. Entering each villa there is a kitchen, a bathroom and a living room with fireplace and a sofa bed, which can be converted into a double bed.
On the first floor there are two bedrooms, which are connected by a sliding door, and the central WC. One of the bedrooms is actually a twin bedroom and the other one has a single sofa-bed. There is also a spacious balcony on the first floor while the large verandas of the basement lead to the external swimming pool and the big garden.
The complex also offers a reception as well as a waiting and relaxing lounge in a separate two storey building. The bar, which is in the same area, constitutes the ideal place to relax and enjoy your coffee, a dessert or a drink with your family or your friends. In the modern area of the restaurant, which is on the second floor of the building, you will have the opportunity to taste the Mediterranean and Cretan Cuisine. You can also choose among the traditional delicacies and the unique dishes cooked exclusively from fresh local products.
The interior of the complex is surrounded by endless gardens of a great variety of plants and flowers, an aquarium, a small stone built theatre, available for possible events, and a playground for our younger visitors.
The calmness, the quietness, the beautiful Cretan environment, the comfort of the newly constructed residences of Carme complex and Cretan hospitality are the elements that make this place so special.
A car is considered to be essential.
Available from 5 pm on day of arrival and it is customary to vacate by 10 am on day of departure.
1. CONTRACT: Your completed Booking Form, or written confirmation, should be received no later than 5 days after the booking has been confirmed by telephone. A contract will exist with the Principals of Smart Holidays, when we have received your written confirmation and deposit, and we have issued a Confirmation Invoice.
2. PAYMENT: In order to confirm your booking, a deposit of 25% is required by cheque or credit card on the total cost of accommodation, car hire or transfers. The remaining balance must be received no less than 4 weeks prior to departure. Should full payment not be received by this date we reserve the right to cancel the booking and issue cancellation charges as shown below. When a booking is made within 4 weeks of departure, full payment should accompany the Booking Form.
3. ACCOMMODATION: Accommodation is only for the use of those people named at the time of booking and if you wish to add members to your party, you should advise in writing, with any payment due. Accommodation is available to you at the earliest between 1pm to 5pm on date of arrival and we would appreciate that you vacate by 10am on date of departure. The accommodation cost includes, electricity, linen, towels, and cleaning prior to arrival. Any damage or breakage should be notified and appropriate payment made to the local agent, prior to your departure. We reserve the right to change for breakage and damage not reported and discovered later. In the unlikely event that we are unable to provide the accommodation booked, we reserve the right to substitute an alternative of a similar standard.
4. CANCELLATION: We require to be advised in writing. Our charges, not including insurance payments, which are not refundable, are as follows:
Notification Cancellation Charge
More than 30 days 25%
Less 30 till 20 days 60%
Less 20 till 10 days 80%
Less than 10 days 100%
5. CHANGES: Should you wish to make changes to your confirmed booking we will do our best to assist you. A charge of 10 Euro may be made to cover administrative costs.
6. LIABILITIES: Your booking is subject to the terms and conditions of companies or persons that supply services to the Principals of Smart Holidays. We have taken all reasonable care in selecting the accommodation and compiling the information, but as we arrange accommodation, car hire and transfers through third parties, changes do sometimes occur. If we consider your holiday may be affected we will endeavor to inform you prior to your departure. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising in connection with a holiday, caused by any matter outside our reasonable control. We do not accept any liability for the cancellation of your holiday as a result of force majored, war, threat of war, riots, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural disasters, acts of government, closure of airports or similar events beyond our reasonable control. We cannot be held liable for any failure in public utilities nor can we accept liability for any inconvenience discomfort or annoyance you may suffer, on building works being carried out on properties over which we have no control.
7. COMPLAINTS: Your holiday enjoyment is of prime important to us. In the event that you have cause for complaint whilst on holiday you must immediately report the matter to our nearest office on Crete, (details of which are given on your travel documents) so that our local office staff and suppliers have the opportunity to resolve the matter on the spot. Until we are aware of a problem or complaint we cannot begin to resolve it.
8. STANDARDS: Hotels are classified by the Greek authorities and we show the rating of these in our brochure. Although we suggest star rating, villas and private houses are not as yet classified, but we do endeavor to ensure that they and all of those you are familiar with, as will many other standards.
The relaxed attitude of the Greek people may frustrate at times, but it is these same characteristics which can also charm and delight.
9. CONDITIONS: Any failure of one part of the contract does not mean the failure of the entire contract. When accepting your booking, it will be understood that you are agreeing to these Booking Conditions on behalf of all members of your party.
10. LEGAL PROCEDURES: Court Proceedings may only be brought against the Tour Operators, in the jurisdiction of the domicile of the Tour Operator and under the judiciary system of that same domicile.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Carme Villas
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
Here's a list of some of the great things you can purchase while making a booking at this property.
Bed and breakfast20,00€ ( Per day )