This villa has been built and furnished to a comfortably high standard. It is a generous sized family house about 230sqm, and is suitable for 9 people.
This modern villa, with its relaxed welcoming atmosphere, 7km south Rethymnon, is built in modern style on three floors, with lovely views over the village of Roussospiti, and the nearby sea. The villa is just 100meters away from a mini market and a couple of traditional taverns.
On the ground floor there is an open plan living area, with a very well equipped kitchen, a bathroom with shower cabin and a double bedroom offering access to the stairs that leads to the pool area.
On the first floor there are a further fully equipped kitchen and a bathroom with shower cabin, a living room with a fireplace having access to a large covered veranda with dining area with marvellous views to the village and the far city see the Fortezza fortress. From the living room by descending three stairs access to the BBQ area and to swimming pool.
On the second floor there are three bedrooms, one with double bed, one with twin beds and another with a single bed, all bedrooms have own balcony with nice views. In this level there is also a bathroom with bath.
The swimming pool is 22sqm with hydro massage, sun beds and umbre
Facilities are included like air condition in all bedrooms and living room area, baby cot and high chair, free Wi-Fi internet, free parking place, a dishwasher, flat-screen LCD TVs with satellite canals in all bedrooms and living room, CD and DVD players, large fridge with freezer, electric stove, kettle, toaster, cooking utensils, coffee maker and juice maker.
A washing machine, clothes dryer and iron with iron board is in a separate room on the ground floor.
This villa has two entrances, is extending on three levels with many stairs but with the elevator is easy to go to all floors.
The distance to others shops and taverns is about 7km in Rethymno city , and the beach about 8km. This is an ideal spot for families with children, and those who are looking for a villa with private pool yet like to be close to a variety of amenities. It is also a very central base for exploring the island.
Car hire is recommended.
Available from 5 pm on day of arrival and it is customary to vacate by 10 am on day of departure.
1. CONTRACT: Your completed Booking Form, or written confirmation, should be received no later than 5 days after the booking has been confirmed by telephone. A contract will exist with the Principals of Smart Holidays, when we have received your written confirmation and deposit, and we have issued a Confirmation Invoice.
2. PAYMENT: In order to confirm your booking, a deposit of 25% is required by cheque or credit card on the total cost of accommodation, car hire or transfers. The remaining balance must be received no less than 4 weeks prior to departure. Should full payment not be received by this date we reserve the right to cancel the booking and issue cancellation charges as shown below. When a booking is made within 4 weeks of departure, full payment should accompany the Booking Form.
3. ACCOMMODATION: Accommodation is only for the use of those people named at the time of booking and if you wish to add members to your party, you should advise in writing, with any payment due. Accommodation is available to you at the earliest between 1pm to 5pm on date of arrival and we would appreciate that you vacate by 10am on date of departure. The accommodation cost includes, electricity, linen, towels, and cleaning prior to arrival. Any damage or breakage should be notified and appropriate payment made to the local agent, prior to your departure. We reserve the right to change for breakage and damage not reported and discovered later. In the unlikely event that we are unable to provide the accommodation booked, we reserve the right to substitute an alternative of a similar standard.
4. CANCELLATION: We require to be advised in writing. Our charges, not including insurance payments, which are not refundable, are as follows:
Notification Cancellation Charge
More than 30 days 25%
Less 30 till 20 days 60%
Less 20 till 10 days 80%
Less than 10 days 100%
5. CHANGES: Should you wish to make changes to your confirmed booking we will do our best to assist you. A charge of 10 Euro may be made to cover administrative costs.
6. LIABILITIES: Your booking is subject to the terms and conditions of companies or persons that supply services to the Principals of Smart Holidays. We have taken all reasonable care in selecting the accommodation and compiling the information, but as we arrange accommodation, car hire and transfers through third parties, changes do sometimes occur. If we consider your holiday may be affected we will endeavor to inform you prior to your departure. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising in connection with a holiday, caused by any matter outside our reasonable control. We do not accept any liability for the cancellation of your holiday as a result of force majored, war, threat of war, riots, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural disasters, acts of government, closure of airports or similar events beyond our reasonable control. We cannot be held liable for any failure in public utilities nor can we accept liability for any inconvenience discomfort or annoyance you may suffer, on building works being carried out on properties over which we have no control.
7. COMPLAINTS: Your holiday enjoyment is of prime important to us. In the event that you have cause for complaint whilst on holiday you must immediately report the matter to our nearest office on Crete, (details of which are given on your travel documents) so that our local office staff and suppliers have the opportunity to resolve the matter on the spot. Until we are aware of a problem or complaint we cannot begin to resolve it.
8. STANDARDS: Hotels are classified by the Greek authorities and we show the rating of these in our brochure. Although we suggest star rating, villas and private houses are not as yet classified, but we do endeavor to ensure that they and all of those you are familiar with, as will many other standards.
The relaxed attitude of the Greek people may frustrate at times, but it is these same characteristics which can also charm and delight.
9. CONDITIONS: Any failure of one part of the contract does not mean the failure of the entire contract. When accepting your booking, it will be understood that you are agreeing to these Booking Conditions on behalf of all members of your party.
10. LEGAL PROCEDURES: Court Proceedings may only be brought against the Tour Operators, in the jurisdiction of the domicile of the Tour Operator and under the judiciary system of that same domicile.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Azzure Villa
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|